COVID 19 Protocol
To all our valued guests and friends
As the safety of our guests is of utmost importance, we have taken additional hygiene precautions with regards to COVID-19.
Please note that we are taking the threat of the corona virus very seriously at Mitford Hotel and have taken additional hygiene precautions.
What are we are doing at Mitford Hotel to ensure the safety of our guests, staff and visitors:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene in all departments of the hotel.
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, light switches, kids’ playgrounds, etc. with anti-bacterial liquids.
- Offer disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests
- Our staff undergo daily training and briefing on good hygiene practices and we have enforced extra checks in all departments.
- Our staff reside on the premises and so limit contact with the community outside of the hotel.
- Smaller groups in our dining area.
Privacy guaranteed (if so required).
Avoid the crowds. Get out in the fresh air and the sunlight in a comfortable environment. Blessings from Directors, Management and Staff of Mitford Hotel.